NVision Czech Republic a.s. is a multinational company headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, which develops and manufactures state-of-the-art telecommunication equipment, information systems and technologies for all types of infocommunication operators.
Currently we are looking for the right candidate for the position Web Application Developer.
Ideally, you will be creating and maintaining complex responsive web applications’ ergonomic and visually appealing user interface. You will be working with a small team of experts to deliver highly valued applications enabling our main customer to maintain their Czech telecommunications market leading position.
- Skilled in mainly front-end Web applications.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle (waterfall and/or agile).
- Able to communicate with developers, architects and testers during development process.
- Software testing support experience.
- Software roll-out and technical support experience.
- Have a technical university degree.
- Have 2+ years practical experience in UI/UX design, software development.
- Have knowledge of some of these technologies and tools/applications: HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, REST, Node.js, Angular, Bootstrap, Flex, SASS, .NET Framework 4.8, .NET 6, .Net Remoting, SOAP, MS Blazor, MVC, MS Windows, Linux, MS Visual studio, MS Team Foundation server, MS Office, Oracle RDBMS, MSSQLS.
- Communicate in Czech and/or English (Intermediate level).
- Have good communication skills, ability to work in team and independently, analytical and systematical thinking.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus, flexible working hours and home office.
- Employment contract for indefinite period.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Meal allowance.
- Stretch in our in-house relaxation room.
- Trainings and conferences to broaden your knowledge, develop professionally and personally. Its all up to you.
- Xmas party, social and sport events– our colleagues matter to us.
- Biker’s friendly office
We need a technical expert as you are. Work with us on our solutions in IT/telco business and send us your resume!