We are NVision – we develop, integrate, deliver and support system solutions with cutting edge technologies, our own and of such well known vendors as Oracle, VMware, Broadsoft, Cisco, Elisa. To boost our team we are looking for (Senior) Technical Support Specialist.
You will participate on the systems integration projects delivery, will provide technical support of delivered solutions, install SW upgrades and troubleshoot problems within SLA parameters (identifying the cause, finding solution, applying solution to production). You will be involved in 24/7 on call support.
You will never be alone – we have a team of experts to stand by anytime you need help or run into a new issue. We have been in development and integration business for quite some time and have broad experience and deep technical know-how to share with you. And to evaluate and check all functionalities of the solution we have our own large laboratory.
You will interact inside and outside of the company with:
- our sales team – supporting them during the pre-sales process
- delivery team – they will be setting up solution you will then support
- developers – if any part of a solution is developed in-house by NVision.
- customers – their point of contact and technical buyers
- vendors – you may need to consult with them solution of particular issues
- Have a technical university degree in telecommunications or computer science.
- Be in touch with trends in IT/telecommunication sector.
- Have worked as technical support specialist / engineer.
- Have practical experience with some of telco/IT network’s nodes: SBC, Application Server, DRA/DEA, STP, etc. Experience with MGW and EMS – Ribbon Nokia Genband model G9 hiG 1800.
- Be customer focused.
- Communicate with our client in English/Czech.
Having knowledge of nodes and technology platforms configuration
- Understanding internal logs and external signalling tracing with captured protocols SIP, DIAMETER, SS7.
- It’s not mandatory but it would be an advantage to have practical experience with troubleshooting, configuration of platform technologies such as – Linux, Open Stack, virtualization, cloud, microservices, containers, orchestration, NFV.
- Sense of business logic, customer and service orientation.
- Communication in Russian (not necessary).
We are looking for experts, proactive and inventive colleagues who are performing their tasks independently. You can come and realize your ideas and innovations. People who like their job, appreciate teamwork and are able to achieve set goals are highly welcome!
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus, flexible working hours and home office.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Meal allowance.
- Stretch in our in-house relaxation room.
- Trainings and conferences to broaden your knowledge, develop professionally and personally. Its all up to you.
- Xmas party, social and sport events – our colleagues matter to us.
- Biker’s friendly office
We need a technical expert as you are. Work with us on our solutions in IT/telco business and send us your resume!