You will participate on the system architecture for our MEDIO/MOAF platform that is developed in NVision. It is carrier grade real time highly scalable platform serving as a general application server. Telco/IT applications (such as OCS, NG IN) are built by NVision on top of MEDIO/MOAF. Your task will be to design and optimize platform for cloud deployments, allowing the highest level of automatization (autodeploy, autotesting, autoscaling, orchestration etc.), supporting relevant monitoring.
- Moreover your role will be supporting our product managers, cooperate on requirements definitions, technical expertise and main technical authority for specific areas.
- There are other teams as developers, testers and technical support staff who need your technical expertise and your main technical authority for specific areas. Your job will also include:
- Communication with development teams, programmers regarding specification of developed components/features (explain proposed architecture solution, getting agreement about solution and feasibility of its realization).
- Cooperate with our SCRUM Masters using latest agile methods.
- Participation at testing of product’s functionality, if required.
- Cooperation with technical support centre.
- Communication with other companies regarding integration of third party products into system (e.g databases).
- We can’t forget about proactive actions for performance and quality improvement.
- It would be great if you are in touch with trends and standardization in IT/telecommunication sector, are able to analyse the customer’s requirements for new services and components.
- If you have technical university degree in telecommunications or computer science.
- You are expert in SW/HW architecture for cloud, microservices, containers, virtualization, orchestration, NFV.
- You know technologies such as
- Docker, K8s, Helm, Fluentd, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Jaeger, Jenkins
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud
- If you have practical experience with internal architecture/design of distributed, scalable and real time systems running in cloud/virtualization.
- If you have any experience in telco.
- You will communicate with our client in Czech and English.
We are looking for experts, proactive and inventive colleagues who are performing their tasks independently. You can come and realize your ideas and innovations. People who like their job and thanks teamwork are able to achieve set goals are highly welcome!
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus, flexible working hours and home office.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- You can go with colleagues into restaurants close to an office and use meal vouchers.
- Have a stretch in our in-house relax room.
- You can deepen your knowledge and take a part on trainings or conferences. It depends only on you.
- Our colleagues are important for us. We organize for them Xmass party and sport events in football, badminton etc.
We need a technical expert as you are. Work with us on industrial automation and send us your resume!