You will participate on the systems integration projects from Telco/IT area incl. projects with cutting edge technologies. These projects are based on components developed by 3rd parties as well as by NVision. We cooperate with many well-known vendors such as Oracle, VMware, Broadsoft, Cisco, Elisa. Your task will be to take care for overall solution architecture, design architecture in way that solution provides all functionality required by customer. You will also participate on delivery process.
You will not stay alone, since we have team of experts so anytime you have lack of knowledge in some area you can consult it with other team members. We have deep technical know how within the company, since we are not only a system integrator but also a development company.
We have also large laboratory, so we can evaluate/check behaviour of solution components if needed.
Moreover your role will be supporting our sales team, within presale phase of projects.
There are also other teams within company you will interact with
- Technical support staff as they will support solution you design.
- Developers – if any part of solution is developed by NVision.
- Project Manager.
Outside the company you will communicate with
- Customers e.g. when any clarification of requirement needed.
- Companies delivering solution’s components.
It would be great if you are in touch with trends in IT/telecommunication sector.
- If you have technical university degree in telecommunications or computer science.
- Have you worked as solution/system architect, delivery expert.
- Have practical experience with telco/IT network’s nodes (SBC, DRA, PCRF, OCS etc). Experience such as configuring of nodes, business logic.
- You are expert either in current telco network’s architecture incl. new trends (VoIP, NGN, IMS, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, LTE, FMC, 5G, V2X) or in SW/HW architecture for cloud, microservices, containers, virtualization, orchestration, NFV.
- Have you heard something about telco/ IT legacy/ modern protocols and APIs? Such as transport
– protocols/API – SS7 MTP, SCCP, TCP/IP, SCTP, SIGRTANs, M3UA etc.
– application protocols – MAP, INAP, CAP, SIP, DIAMETER, ISUP, OSA/Parlay, HTTP, REST, SOAP, WCF, .NET remoting?
- If you know and have practical experience from Industry automation, Industry 4.0.
- If you are able to take Project Manager role for smaller projects.
- You will communicate with our client in English/Czech optionally in Russian.
We are looking for experts, proactive and inventive colleagues who are performing their tasks independently. You can come and realize your ideas and innovations. People who like their job and thanks teamwork are able to achieve set goals are highly welcome!
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus, flexible working hours and home office.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- You can go with colleagues into restaurants close to an office and use meal vouchers.
- Have a stretch in our in-house relax room.
- You can deepen your knowledge and take a part on trainings or conferences. It depends only on you.
- Our colleagues are important for us. We organize for them Xmass party and sport events in football, badminton etc.
We need a technical expert as you are. Work with us on our own product in IT/telco business and send us your resume!
We need a technical expert as you are. Work with us on industrial automation and send us your resume!